Sunday, August 10, 2008

Aliah's Birthday Fun

Well we finally had a birthday party for Aliah. It was full of fun and BUGS. Here are some highlights.
Antenna making.


A Bug Stomp.

Pin the Stinger on the Bee.
Dirt cups for dessert.


And last but not least Swat the Fly. (This video is really lame, but I couldn't get the good one to upload. You can get that we're hitting a pinata though. At least I hope so.)

Thanks to everyone who came, and thanks for all of the amazing presents. Aliah was definitely spoiled. She got lots of clothes and toys and books, a bike AND a scooter! She has plenty of new things to share, so everyone come over and play! We'd LOVE to see you!

3 comments:

Heather said...

HOW CUTE!!! I need to know how you did the bug stomp. I was laughing my head off!

Stephanie said...

I loved that birthday party! You are so creative....and so soon after having a baby. Go Kels!

Logan and Michelle said...

Woohoo - party pics! That was an awesome party. It was totally laid back and my kids loved the activities you planned...what a great theme! Overall, my Sam's favorite activity was standing by the water jug and begging people for lemonade (grandma and uncle lorne were the pushovers).