Sunday, May 10, 2009

To My Beautiful Wife - A Post by Spencer

Lately I know a lot of attention has been on me because the things that I do are so visible. Your always saying how awesome I am for all the things that I do. Well, I think the whole world should know how awesome you are. How you have the energy to do all the incredible things you do I can't figure out. To go to school full time, mother full time, and still have all the energy in the world to scrapbook, and take the girls on bike rides, and clean and cook, and do the shopping, and get the garden ready... and a million other things. You are truly amazing. I could never hope for a better mother for my sweet angels than you. You're awesome because you do everything you do and never ask for anything in return, except for the occasional "medium sized" back rub. One day is hardly enough to show you how amazing you are, or to tell you all the ways you think that I am awesome are only because you are there cheering me on, encouraging me. I hope that someday Aliah and Inara understand what an incredible mother you truly are. I think they already suspect it. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for all that you do! You...Are...Awesome. Happy Mothers Day Sweetheart.

Love, Spencer

I better go get started on breakfast.

5 comments:

THE REBER FAMILY said...

That was very sweet Spencer! She is pretty darn wonderful. I know mothers day can be bittersweet for you and Steph, Kels. So I just wanted you to know that I love you!

Kelsey said...

Isn't he the sweetest, (sneakiest) greatest guy! I didn't even know he did this until my sister Michelle told me at dinner at our in-laws house. Thanks so much babe! You made my day!

Stephanie said...

I made Jake read this...hopefully he'll get some good ideas

Milko, Eve, Allison, And Joshua said...

Spencer, you are so thoughtful! It was very sweet of you to write these things about Kelsey! She is wonderful! A super-mom! :)

Heather said...

OK!!! THAT WAS ADORABLE!!!!