Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thriller


My most amazing niece Kailey is in Thriller with the Odyssey Dance Company this year, (she's only 14!) and I'm SO proud of her. She works SO hard! She goes to dance class almost every day and still gets great grades and has tons of friends. I don't know how she does it all because every time I see her she acts like she's got nothing in the world going on. She's just so laid back and casual. Anyway I thought I'd post some pictures of her so I can brag. It's about time I wrote about something other then myself and my kids. My big family is the greatest in the world and I'm so proud of all of them!

Kailey is the oldest, then working down are my nieces Gabraylie, Ellary, and Zoey.


Kailey is in the bottom left corner.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Awww...Sweet. I wish the video were longer though :) You MUST inform me of her next recital. Love you. ~ Hannah