Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Best Day of my Life

A little over a year ago I wrote a mass email telling everyone about the best day of my life. It was one lazy afternoon when Aliah was maybe a year old and she was laying on my stomach and we were both laughing our guts out at each other. Do you remember? Well I didn't think anything could top that but today something did. Aliah was dancing and singing around and apparently Inara thought it was the funniest thing in the whole world because she was laughing harder then any of us. It was Inara's first time laughing so it was so fun to hear anyway, but having my two little treasures laughing together was just music to my ears. I'm happy to report I have a new Best Day Ever!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

That is so cute. I LOVE IT!

Stephanie said...

You inspire me to look for those wonderful times in life where you just don't think it can get any better. I love you, and thank you.

Lindsay Matson said...

Inara's giggle is my favorite thing. She is my screensaver... and I can hear her giggle every time I look at it and it makes me smile. Can I borrow her on Sunday after I finish all my classes?

Heather said...

So adorable. I really can't wait to have little "treasures" of my own. It seems so far away... Then I read your stories and I am more than content. I only hope I can learn from you and try to be as loving as you are towards your family!