Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Promise

So my sweetest SIL Michelle and her wonderful family moved to CA a few weeks ago. I was (am) devastated! I told her the only way I was going to accept it was if she promised to update her blog at least every two weeks and include pix of all the kids. Well obviously I have to keep that promise also. Hence all the pictures I've added lately. I know Michelle will enjoy, I hope the rest of you do too.

Aliah had her first day of Pre-K.
Here is a cute little apple we made for her teacher. (I got the idea HERE.)
The girls had a lot of fun hanging out with Daddy over Labor Day weekend.
And Mom had fun forcing the kids into a photo shoot in the flowers. There aren't too many good days left so I had to take advantage!

Kimball wasn't super cooperative,
But the girls were great!

No comments: