Friday, June 6, 2008

Random Cute Pictures of Aliah


I don't usually have a lot to say just a lot of cute pictures so I don't post, but I think I'll just make this post a Random Cute Pictures of Aliah post. She's the best!

This is our attempt at making her hair curly. I think it looks so cute. The curl is there, we just need to learn how to bring it out.

While we're on the subject of hair, here's Aliah rockin' her Mullet.

Aliah vs. the eye liner. Surprisingly enough this is our first makeup casualty ever.

Reading bedtime stories to dad.

Aliah's favorite: Peanut butter spoon!

Cool Cat Aliah.

We love our baby girl! (Only for seven more weeks!) Especially your crooked smile!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is more like it! I love, love, LOVE these picture of my little Aliah. She's looking so grown up. And 7 weeks?!?!?!?!?!? What the dump? How early were you last time? 10 days? Crazyness. I can't wait to meet her. YEAH FOR BABIES!

Howse Family said...

Man Aliah is so cute!! :) Are you getting so excited for you baby to come?

Colette said...

So cute! You better call me when you have that baby:)

THE REBER FAMILY said...

She is DARLING! I especially love the mullett (how do you spell that?) I use spray gel in CJ's hair to make it curly! I water it down a little bit and .....Poof...perfect curls!

Jamie said...

So cute!