Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Holy Cow!

Well we don't have internet at the moment, but I thought I'd borrow my in-laws and make a quick post. Unfortunately I won't have any pictures either. I just wanted to post a freak out about how huge my baby is. I only have THREE WEEKS left!!! (Aliah was two weeks early. So who knows when she'll come.) I'm totally nesting. I haven't napped in almost a week (and anyone who knows me at all knows what a big deal my nap time is.) because I've had so much energy. Today was so fun, Aliah and I got out all her old clothes and got them into the closet ready to go. They are so small I can't even believe it! Anyway, everyone freak out with me okay!

4 comments:

TGPalmer said...

Hurray for Nesting!!! Almost time for that little one to come join the ranks! Love you Kelsey! Have a great freak out!

Stephanie said...

I wish I could be there to help you with the nesting! Someday can we please live close? You call me the minute that baby pops out! I love you

Howse Family said...

That's so exciting!!!

Heather said...

I still can't believe that your going to have a second little one! When did we all grow up! What happened to the days when we used to knock on doors singing songs to raise money for our 3 AM Macy's escapades? Not to mention the endless hours of playing speed and Monopoly. Or our ingenious idea of creating a money tree..... hhhmmmmmm I think we were onto something! Regardless, I LOVE YOU and can't wait to see the newest edition!