Sunday, January 24, 2010

I feel like I should post because apparently even Spencer is better at it than me. So I'm sure most of you are wondering, why there has been no talk of this baby that's on the way? Well... without sounding like a horrible person I couldn't post before. But just so everyone knows, I'm due to have a little BOY April 21st. (And yes Michelle I added a ticker.) I was totally sure it was another girl and I was thrilled about being pregnant and planning all my princess adventures with them. So when I found out it was a boy I was more then shocked. (I was mad, confused, annoyed... you get the picture.) I was this way for about a month, but now I'm changed. I'm super excited to have a new kind of adventure that will likely include, trucks, bugs, sports, and who knows what else. (Not to mention the fun I have picking out little boy clothes for him to wear. It least I have an actual need to go shopping!) My favorite thing to say is: I guess I'll be trading in some GLITTER for some DIRT!

7 comments:

Christina said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I had heard you were pregnant but was beginning to wonder if I had misunderstood. Looks like we both get new adventures. I'll tell you what, the dirt and non stop running is fun! I have an absolute blast with Jack. It'll be interesting having a girl and not be playing with cars and all that but I'm excited.

Erin said...

Congratulations! I was really bummed when I found out I was having a boy. With 4 crazy brothers, I was sure I never wanted one of my own. But I LOVE it! It is especially wonderful when they tell you how pretty you are, how much they love you. For some reason, it felt different with my little man saying it, than with my girls.

And if I could have another baby and know it would be a boy, I would do it. But I'm not so sure if I want to deal with the whole girl issues. Good luck. You'll be surprised at how wonderful little boys are.

Sarah Shelley said...

Kels, boys are way fun! We get to have another one! Especially when you get to dress them up in "little man" clothes, like ties and dress shoes and things like that. Let me know if you need anything!

Nancy said...

Congratulations to the Both of you!
The Watkins

Heather said...

From a girls prospective.... I only had sisters.... I wanted a little brother so badly! I honestly hope I get all boys...

Congrats I am so proud of your beautiful family and the gracious mother you have become.... I couldn't be happier for you!!!!!

Cynthia said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited you are having a BOY! You have such a cute family.

Milko, Eve, Allison, And Joshua said...

Oh, my gosh! Congratulations!!! Such great news! Kelsey, I would love to come see you. Would that be Ok if Allie and I will come visit? Or you all can come over, if you want. We've got lots of toys :)
Congratulations once again! What a great new adventure!